Self-service solution for the telecommunications industry
Conntac Self-Service App
The Conntac Self-Service App helps customers of internet service providers and telecommunication providers to help themselves. Offer your customers a unique user experience – from analyzing and solving home network problems on their own, or helping them with everyday tasks related to managing and optimizing their entire home network.
- Fast, targeted analysis of problems
- Network measurements & user input
- Empowering people to help themselves through interactive instructions
- Contact customer service
The Conntac Self-Service App is adapted to the needs of all ISPs. Are you an internet provider with a large number of customers and would like to offer your own app in your branding? Then the Standalone Self-Service solution is exactly the right solution for you!
For municipal utilities and regional ISPs who want to offer a unique user experience to their customer base, there is also a solution. The MyProvider Self-Service App is the solution for AltNets!
Conntac Self-Service Solution
Benefits at a glance
- Excellent customer service – Whether at night, on weekends or on holidays, customers can solve home network problems 24/7.
- Outstanding customer experience – intuitive and user-friendly interface supports customers
- Problems in the home network can be identified quickly and easily with the self-service app and solved step-by-step yourself
- Relieve your service hotline – concentrate on urgent tickets and customer enquiries
- High savings of expenses in customer service – fewer calls, shorter processing time
- Ideal for up- and cross-selling measures
- Also functional without internet, hardware-independent, GDPR-compliant
Efficiency in customer service
Self-service Apps in technical customer support
If a problem occurs in the customer’s home network – with the hardware or the connection – they often have to expect long waiting times in the service hotline. Furthermore, without technical know-how, it is difficult to explain the existing problems in such a way that service staff can understand and solve them within a few minutes. This causes frustration on both sides.
Self-Service Apps are the ideal solution in technical customer support. They enable people to solve complex problems on their own. Individual consideration is given to the respective situation and technical understanding – independent of time and location.
Self-service solutions eliminate standard problems for customer service employees. This gives them more capacity to focus on more complex customer problems. They are empowered to use their time and skills more effectively where it really counts. This in turn has a positive effect on the customer experience and customer loyalty.