Conntac is a fast-growing company headquartered in Augsburg. Our team of interdisciplinary talents develops intuitive and user-friendly self-service solutions for large and mid-sized enterprises. Our innovations help thousands of customers every day: be it troubleshooting the internet connection or establishing a live chat with a customer service agent.
For our growth, we are looking for talented personalities with fresh ideas, who want to make an impact in the world with our Self-Service Solutions. Apply now and become part of our team!
- You develop the backend (Django, Django REST Framework, OpenAPI) and the infrastructure (Kubernetes) of our Self-Service solutions as part of a motivated and agile team
- You build new functionality, extend existing customer solutions and have an overview of all processes and automations
- You know how to create, deploy, document and use APIs (e.g. OpenAPI)
- You have experience with large software projects, ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment
- You have an eye on availability, performance and testing
What you can expect
- You are part of a success story and have the opportunity to grow with us
- You work independently on your projects and can contribute your own ideas
- You have complete freedom of choice regarding your work location within the EU and flexible working hours
- Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, simple processes and a flat organizational structure
- A strong team spirit and regular team events
- A great location with affordable rents and good infrastructure
- High-end hardware and conference budget
- Free drinks and fruit at our headquarter and much more
Your experience and skills
- Degree in computer science or a comparable degree
- Very good knowledge of Unix/Linux-based operating systems and services (e.g. Nginx)
- Very good knowledge about databases (SQL)
- Good knowledge of cloud infrastructure (Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Terraform).
- You are familiar with software development tools (e.g. git, GitLab, Jira, …)
- Structured, solution-oriented approach to your work and the ability to work as part of a team
- You enjoy new technologies and have already started one or two hobby projects and feel like developing further in a growing environment
Start date: Immediately
Hours: 40 hours per week
Contact: Benjamin Wöhrl
We are looking forward to getting to know you. Please send us your informative application, preferably via email.
Benefits & Goodies
We offer this to our team members: